Wednesday 10 June 2009

DON'T PANIC... JUST HIT THE DELETE BUTTON

My fingers seem to be used to the delete button these days with the rise of scam e-mails aka spam. There was no exception though when I received this e-mail. I know it looks so official and you would panic if you thought someone was trying to register a similar name to your business. I would advise that you "Google" the e-mail address before responding to any such e-mails.

This is the end bit of the e-mail: Tel: +852-2297-9279
Fax: +852-2297-9209
Email: Aaron@eworld.hk.cn
Email: Aaron.Lee@eworld.hk
Website: http://www.eworld.hk
2009-06-10

..... and whilst editing this post, I received another e-mail which also gets the delete button treatment:

I know we all want to sell but if you have managed to get my details, why don't you bother check the website. The funny thing about the above e-mail is that the whoever is sending it is in India and not Australia - ehm!

2 comments:

  1. wooow
    that email is insane!!! It sounds so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True true - I just wished they had better things to do.

    ReplyDelete