Tuesday 24 June 2008

NO REST FOR THE WICKED!!

I have been busy making soap in between helping to build a brighter future and trips to the post office. I find soapmaking somehow therapeutic although my concentration level has to be spot on. As I make natural soap using the cold process method, I have to allow anything between 8-16 weeks or more to cure.
This is the latest one with heavenly coffee butter. Although I am not a great coffee lover, I get all excited when I decant coffee butter to blend in products or to decant for the discerning customer. This particular soap (l'arabica) has more than 50% of pure

enough coffee butter to make you swoon whipped with creamy coconut milk and dusted with organic vanilla powder.
Here is a collage of other soaps on the curing rack.

SHEA SOAP With more than 70% of pure unrefined sheabutter - fragrance free.
ROOIBOS SOAP Infused with South African rooibos and scented with guaiacwood essential oil
PAPAYA SOAP Full of natural AHA (Alpha hydroxy acids) for a clearer skin
FRESH With organic extra virgin olive oil & juices of freshly squeezed organic fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment