Friday 4 April 2008

THIS AND THAT

The wait is almost over! I just received a fax confirming my dates for the surgery - yippee. I have waited sooo long for this that there is a big grin on my face. Sadly, this means that I will not be able to process orders till the 30th of April - sorry. My long suffering husband (bless his cotton socks) will take over with me breathing down his neck. It has been very very stressful and busy down here at the Cottage. Why stressful, well, you might have noticed that few items have been out of stock for some time. I have been waiting for more than 4 weeks for my shipments and hope the boxes will soon be here. I have also been busy making new products for the Cioccolatina natural toiletries' range:

As the schools break off half day today, I am at home making a new batch of Ashanti Gold soap - off to the kitchen now.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the surgery Akua, I neglected to mention that in my email to you! I can't wait to try the new Chocolat lip balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. I am keeping everything crossed at the moment.

    You would love the new chocolat lip balm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you had surgery!
    I am glad you recuperated very well..

    ReplyDelete