Tuesday 4 March 2008

4TH MARCH - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JK

Wow, I can't believe how time has flown by. I got woken up early this morning by my son who is celebrating his 8th birthday today - it is normally, the other way round. Unlike his elder sibling, JK was 5 days early weighing in at 8lbs 8oz. As an asthmatic, I decided against the gas & air and any pain relief. I can still remember the labour pains and what my husband said to me when JK finally popped out. March is a beautiful month for babies - as you still get enough time to hopefully loose the baby weight before the summer. Both rascals were born in March (so a I am a bit biased).

1 comment:

  1. aaaw...he's so cute :)
    You are so courageous.
    I am traumatized about birth and if i ever get pregnant, i am scheduling a c-section...
    i am such a baby when it comes to pain...

    March is indeed a great month..spring!!

    ReplyDelete