Monday 12 September 2011

WARMING THE COCKLES OF THE HEART

I am sure I am not alone in stating that my body can't get used to the cold damp British weather :(

Here is a recipe to boost the blood circulation, increase my vitamin C and hopefully kick sore throats and chilblains to the kerb. Blend all the ingredients together:
* 673g fresh pineapple (I chose the one from Ghana as this is not toooo sweet)
* 300g fresh orange juice
* 100g freshly blended ginger (adjust to suit)

The above recipe is quite thick and ginger is the first taste on the palate.

Enjoy


Akua Wood
http://www.sheabuttercottage.co.uk

via BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor you with the cold damp weather. We are in a heat wave. Yesterday was in the 90s and I was out selling at a market outside and it was so hot. This recipe looks good for a cold day.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle, I will swap half of the blustery damp weather for some of your heatwave.

    ReplyDelete