Saturday 6 August 2011

WHY SCRATCH WHEN YOU CAN SOOTHE?

There is a lot of confusion around about whether to oil the scalp or not. Well, I was brought up to oil my scalp since not all of us can produce enough oil to "feed the hair" and apart from alopecia from thyroid problems, I have never had any issues with oiling my scalp.
Our scalp butter is made with carefully selected natural ingredients including mafura butter which we source directly from Swaziland to soothe the scalp and help strengthen the hair shaft. The scalp butter is subtly scented with essential oils and now has a new packaging. Check it out - http://akuawood.x-shops.com/product.php?productid=503&cat=29&page=3
Akua

2 comments:

  1. That looks great and I like your new packaging.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, I hope I can find more of these jars.

    ReplyDelete