Sunday 24 April 2011

COCOA BUTTER SOAP

Returned from a very interesting and rewarding although expensive trip to Ghana few days ago. If you have been following my posts with blurred photos on our facebook fan page, you would know learn a lot from this trip.
Anyway, today is Easter Sunday and in my attempt in avoiding stuffing myself with bars of chocolate, I decided to indulge in wrapping bars of our Afra cocoa butter soap.
This luxurious soap is made with a high amount of premium unrefined Ghanaian cocoa butter - indulge ♥

Happy Easter
Akua
Sheabutter Cottage

3 comments:

  1. I've used this soap and it's amazing! Sooooo nice ... but I'd still like some chocolate too! LOL Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the afra soap! Sometimes I use it on my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looke so nice !Have a nice day !Claudia

    ReplyDelete