Monday 7 December 2009

ON THE R A D I O!!!

WOW, I am so grateful for answering a phone call last week even though it was "outside" my working hours. I had a lady on the phone inviting me to be her first guest.

You are cordially invited to a radio interview on 8th December 2009 at blogtalkradio.com/africanwomenineurope
Tune in at:
20:30 Western Europe GMT +0:00 (UK, Ireland, Portugal)
21:30 Central Europe GMT +1:00; Malta, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands
23:30 Eastern Europe GMT +2:00; Latvia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Lithuania, Moldova, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine.

4 comments:

  1. you look amazing! I loove the jewelry and the color of your boubou :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amina.
    The jewellery is from the AshantiGirl range - vintage Ghanaian beads and *I think* red coral ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are very pretty!!!
    :)
    that interview was so inspiring!!
    I still can't believe you do all that work!!! woow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amina
    I can't believe how 1 hour went in a flash.

    I always think of employing someone but working round the kids dictates my routine which might not be suitable for someone else - will see.

    ReplyDelete