- 1 large avocado - I used fuerte as it is soft and very easy to puree
- 1 x 400ml coconut milk - the only listed ingredients were coconut + water
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of micronized rhassoul clay
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
Monday, 21 July 2008
Saturday, 19 July 2008
It was a relief to send the rascals away this weekend. It has been rather hectic here in Berkshire and I finally managed to organise some quality time for myself. As part of my plans, I dragged my DH to the movies. The last movie we watched at the cinema was The Bourne Ultimatum last year which was rather intense. This time round, I decided to go for something more humorous and starring one of my favourites - Pierce Brosnan.
The movie itself is "great" with a lovely performance from Julie Walters and Meryl Streep (who I refer to as the gorgeous female Michael Caine). I was somehow disappointed when dreamy Pierce started singing. It was a bit like Chas and Dave. Pierce, I know you read this blog so please please stick to the suave actor you are and give up the singing.
If you fancy a bit of humour, big heels, flares and lovely scenes of Greece, then this flick is for you.